"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pork Loin

so tonight we had an apple bourbon pork loin with skin on mashed potatoes & canned corn (hello starch)


Pork Loin

i simply bought one of the pre-marinated (on $ale) ones from market basket & cooked it @ 400° for about 30min. it came out perfectly- i also think this flavor is my favorite so far!









Chunky Mashed Potatoes:

1 1/2- 2 lbs red skin potatoes
1 chicken bouilion cube
water
butter
salt, pepper, garlic to taste

leaving the skin on- cut up the potatoes & boil till tender (throw in the boulion cube for extra flavor) drain the potatoes and throw them back in the pot with butter, salt & pepper & some minced garlic (to tase) mash it all together with a masher until blended but still chunky!



finished product

tada! i always eat my pork with applesauce so throw a few scoops of that on your plate & you're good to go! i <3>

God Bless
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails