"For I was hungry & you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty & you gave me something to drink..."

Matthew 25:35

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

homemade chewy granola bars

Chewy Granola Bars Recipe:

Ingredients:
2 1/2 c. Oats - quick rolled oats
1/2 c. Rice Krispies
1/4 c. coconut (i left this out- but it's your choice)
1/2 c. M&M minis(i used regular ones since the minis don't seem to exist anymore)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/4 c. honey
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
Add all of the ingredients and mix together until combined. Press into an ungreased square 8×8 pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and score into bars. Let it set completely and then cut into bars. For thinner bars, press mix into a 9×13 pan.ok- can we talk about

HOW GOOD THESE WERE?! OMG! i LOVED THEM! and so did everyone at my & my husband's work. they're just- awesome. sooo easy to make too- i totally suggest you try them! wow. i also made brownies but those are bad for you....but i had one anyway. ok- sorry.
God Bless
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails